FORMS 2018-2019 Season
In order for you to be eligible to practice and play on game day you must have submitted the required CMS forms with payment.
ALL paperwork must be turned in at one time. If the school has your physical or any other form on file, please make a copy and include it.
New this year we have teamed up with the Charlotte Junior Rugby Association (CJRA) which adds another process to the registration.
Please follow all these steps.
- Sign up through Charlotte Junior Rugby Association (CJRA) at https://charlotte-junior-rugby-association.siplay.com/site/ -Register at CJRA – If you have already Cipped with USA Rugby Enter code CIPP2018 after the T-shirt option in the Promo code (this will reduce the fee to $75.00). Need help with shorts and sock sizes? Short Sizing Sock Sizing
- Print CMS Required forms and hand in at practice. Student physical must be good through the end of season. Athletes with physicals from other sports must provide a copy of that physical with their forms. AD will make a copy for you to pick up. PRINT FORMS
- Payment to Club for Standard dues
All Player – $50
- End of year celebration for Player
- Senior gift contribution
- Game day transportation
- 3rd Half meals on Game Day
- Field Rental
- Coaching supplies
- (1) Game day / Travel polo for new players
Please make checks Payable to “Providence Rugby Club” In the Memo section add your Players name. To pay $50 club dues by credit card visit https://squareup.com/store/ProvidenceHSRugby/
Summary of fees:
Charlotte Junior Rugby Association $125.00
Providence Rugby Club $50
Each player is expected to get 10 Harris Teeter VIC card signups (all electronic) see last page of forms for instructions. Success at Sign Up events will count towards 25 goal. A $50 donation in lieu of 10 signups will be accepted. Club fund raising activities (also a requirement for “lettering”). In lieu of participation, a donation of $100 to the Club will be accepted.
Players will have the opportunity to purchase other PHS Rugby gear, including a rain jacket, duffle bag and other clothing. Ordering information will be provided prior to the start of the season.
Parents and families are encouraged to show their support by purchasing and wearing PHS Rugby gear and volunteering throughout the year. Ordering information will be provided prior to the start of the season.
Form questions please contact Plum Whitney